BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

I am late with this and apologize. I have been tied up with the Olympics in the last few days.
I must say I am puzzled about the need for people to make such damaging and harmful attacks on me and the president Mark Felgenhauer.

Firstly, let me be clear. This company is facing challenging times but things should get better. We are still working to beat the challenges we face. We are also dealing with the libel, defamation, slander on ihub.

I am confused how shareholders think the negative posts on Ihub will help their company and their shares.
So I make a request. Please put away your swords and call me directly or email me if you want to attack me for working to save this company. As you know my telephone number is 778-329-2126.

It is a crucial time for this company and we need to work together to make this work. Those of your who are investors and want to see us succeed can help by sending me constructive criticisms. Those of you who wish to see us fail, well, I guess there is not much I can do about you.

Each day we are working to get new deals signed, the new site completed, broadcast deals completed, sponsorships signed and more.

I wish all of you a good weekend. I look forward to receiving your constructive criticisms.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.reeltime.com